Monday, December 24, 2007

final preparations

t minus 10 days until my departure. i'm currently putting the final touches on everything:

-i have received my visa and turned in all my forms to loyola.

-i have been supplied with every camping/traveling supply i could ever need.

-i have been in constant contact with my familia down there.

-i am watching 'love actually' in spanish.


so, i guess now all that remains is that little matter of saying goodbye to all the people i love so much. i'm starting to think maybe it was a bad idea to surround myself with such amazing people, in two different states even.

for now, back to 'amor realmente.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read every word, I cherish every moment, my heart grieves for me....very selfish, I know......and I celebrate YOU!