Saturday, December 18, 2010

a morning inventory

here are some of the many lovely things i'm experiencing right now! i try to stop whatever i'm doing and do this type of inventory at least once a day. it's a great way to stay present.

hearing:
this song by theophilus london. can't wait for his album to drop! i highly recommend watching some of his other videos as well.



seeing:
a mess of books and high heels scattered about my room.

smelling:
morning coffee. one thing that's even better in the winter!

tasting:
honeycrisp apples from the market across the street.

feeling:
a morning where i opt for yoga instead of running. it felt great!

knowing:
my brother and sis-in-law that are currently in ethiopia have safely arrived there and met their baby daughter! i'm so excited to hear about every detail of the trip and see more pictures of my newest niece!

1 comment:

terre said...

good for you! Me too: I'm listening to Judy Collins sing her newest songs. (she's a folk singer from waaaay back--during my days==and she's still singing and playing the 12 string ) I'm seeing your beautiful face and thinking we will be together tomorrow! and finally, I'm not smelling anything since I have a sinus infection and can hardly breathe!!