Monday, July 13, 2009

mas fotos

first--some clarification--in the picture from the last post, i'm not about to hit that guy in the head with a sledgehammer. there were 4 of us hitting the same piece of copper, and he was right before me. he chose to wear the kick-ass spartan-style helmet while we "worked."

and then, here are a couple more pictures. (i think everyone that reads this is pretty much on facebook, so you've probably seen them, but just in case...)

the first is a group of my good friends here. these are all the people that live in the same city as me and work in the community called tamaula that's nearby. and the second one i just think is hilarious. it was one day that we were working in tamaula. the "mexico" version of me. jajaja.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it just me or has the term "worked" somehow lost it's true meaning?