Wednesday, May 28, 2008

update-ito

yea, so i haven't been much for communicating recently. to the few of you that read this, i'm sorry. but with less than two months left here in chile (gulp) i'm trying really hard to just be present here. and avoiding thinking about not being here...
so, heres a few bullet points of an update, purposely with no explanations because i prefer to be 'mysterious.'
--i love santiago. love it.
--i love courtney.
--my hair is purple.
--had my first presentation in front of all chileans and a profesor other than the exchange coordinator. rocked it.
--got back a lit test. didn't rock it, but did...okay. (lest you think the life of an exchange student is one big vacation.)
--was "forced" into performing a mini concert for my host dad's birthday.
--discovered the underground/artistic culture of santiago. and it only took 5 months...
--santiago's sewer system is...less than desirable. 2 days of rain i'm paddling to school.
--i'm trying to learn some new things, none of which i want to mention in case they don't stick by the time i get back. but if they do, you'll know.
--need to sleep, thursdays are my 14+ hour days.
chao chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad to hear from you...purple hair and all...would love to see pics! My hair was "eggplant"...you probably don't remember... and as far as the "lit" test goes....in my college days, I remember a lit test was analyzing the saturation level of litmus papers with various substances ... heehee...how times have changed...or is it...how different majors are.... love you sweet pea!