Monday, October 29, 2007

a new beginning

i just started this new blog. i don't know what happened to my old blog. i only read the blogs of people i really really love because i don't really like reading blogs. this is my first post and i've already used the word blog five times. that's quite a precedent.

i created this blog (#6) at 1:15am. anything to not do natural science homework. i am a social work and spanish major.

i recently got a tattoo on my wrist of the word zao, the title of this blog (#7). it means 'i am alive' in greek. jesus said he came that i may have life abundantly, so i can now look down at my wrist and hear him say, 'live.'

i just wrote a life mission statement. it will be something for me to look at everyday and smile and know that EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.

i am going to live and study in santiago, chile in january. that's what this blog (#8) is really for, and i probably won't post again until then.

i wonder when i will decide to tell people about this blog (#9). probably soon because i am hilarious and want everyone to know that.

i am tired. i am going to take a shower and go to bed.

i am alive.

4 comments:

reedizzle said...

hey i blog too! haha

Anonymous said...

you're sooooo cool. hehe
btw--- facebook told me you had a new blog.... and i'm in class right and don't want to listen.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlin! Thanks for including me in your email. Hope everything is going well!! And if you ever need someone to do your natural science (I think that's what you called it) homework, I'm a huge dork and would probably get a big kick out of that! :)

Farm-Raised said...

it was bound to happen :) i'll look forward to thoughts on chile.